Hallie then (One month old)...
Hallie Now (9 months old)
Hallie didnt want to let go of Pluto. She LOVED Disneyland!
Hallie thought it was so funny when the waves would come up and splash her. Here she is with Daddy and her cousin Tyler.
The result of having so much fun. Check out all the sand covering her.



4 comments:
Yeah for pictures!!! Thanks Em! I miss you all so much! I can't believe how fast my little baby girl is growing up! Keep the pictures coming! :)
Such cute pictures Emily! She is such a doll. And how exciting that you're having another one soon. I hope everything is going well with the pregnancy. I have two and I kind of think it's easier than one because once in a while they entertain each other! Good luck with everything and I hope it's okay with you if I start following your blog. Btw, this is Madison (Ferrin) from high school.
Cute pictures! Looks like tons of fun at Disneyland :) I havn't seen you for a while.. im done with school this week so we'll have to go to the pool!
Emily!
Hey... I hope everything is going awesome for you. I need your email address so I can invite you to our blog. I am not great at keeping it super updated but it would be cool to stay in touch through it. My email is carlygillman@hotmail.com so if you could send me your email that would be wonderful! Thanks
Carly
Post a Comment